7 Aug 2017
The first time a buyer sees your home, you want it to be love at first site. It is essential to present your home in the best possible light and this begins with kerbside appeal. Here are a few simple ideas to ensure your home makes the best first impression possible.
- Gardens– Ensure your lawn is maintained throughout the campaign and make sure the edges are done. If needed add some colour with strategically placed pots plants. Keep the yard clear of clutter including boat, caravans and trailers.
- Front door– A fresh coat of paint or a new door handle can make the entrance to your home more appealing and even give it a pop of colour.
- General maintenance – ensure that fences are all in good condition and well maintained. Ensure that gutters are clean and free of leaves and debris and that downpipes are not blocked or damaged.
- Letterbox/street number– Ensure your letter box is in good condition and the number of your house is clearly displayed so people won’t miss it.
- Freshen up paintwork– A fresh coat of paint will make the property appear new and well looked after.
- Pressure Clean – A good pressure clean can bring driveways and external walls almost back to new condition.
If you are thinking of selling your home call Professionals Clyde Poulton Real Estate on 4421 2644 for a free, no obligation, market appraisal.