8/81 Page Avenue, North Nowra NSW 2541
Stage One Selling Fast - Only One Left Villa - Property ID: 697455
elysium, meaning 'place of happiness', is North Nowra's newest residential precinct. Your opportunity to secure a piece of this stunning new development has arrived, with a selection of three bedroom, two bathroom villas and townhouses now available for purchase off the plan. A great opportunity to secure your home or investment now.
Construction of stage one is well under way with only one home remaining. Completion due in May 2015.
These homes offer an unbeatable location, just 250m from North Nowra Shopping Complex, which features an IGA, Post Office, green grocer, bakery, chemist and other retail stores.
Coupled with an easy living, open-plan design, these villa homes are designed for smaller families, including first home buyers, empty nesters, a place to come home to for the grey nomads, investors, or simply someone who wants a low care, more manageable home.
A freestanding three bedroom villa, 8/81 Page Avenue, North Nowra, is located at the front of elysium, , whilst offering a dedicated front yard. Featuring the largest lot size of the nine homes, it also boasts a double garage.
- Freestanding villa, with street access
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms including an ensuite off main
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bench
- Open-plan living and dining areas opening out onto private rear pergola
- Quality features, fixtures and finishes
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance rear yard
- Lot size: 346 sq.m
- Home size: 157.69 sq.m
- Estimated rental return: $18,000 - $19,200 pa
elysium qualifies for State/Federal Government grants, whether you are a first or subsequent new home buyer.
Experience says prices will rise when construction is near completion - buy now and save.
For a preview of elysium, contact Professionals Clyde Poulton Real Estate Nowra.
An information memorandum is available on request, talk to our Sales Team for more information.
* Designed by Craig White Building Design
* Artistic Impressions by Marcus Groom
- Building Size Approx. - 157 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 346 m2