4/81 Page Avenue, North Nowra NSW 2541
Sold for $339,000
New living precinct North Nowra Villa - Property ID: 778087
Elysium, meaning 'place of happiness', is North Nowra's newest residential precinct. Your opportunity to secure a piece of this stunning new development has arrived, with a selection of three bedroom, two bathroom villas and townhouses now available for purchase off the plan. A great opportunity to choose now and pay later.
Planned for construction throughout 2014, these nine special homes offer an unbeatable location, just 250m from North Nowra Shopping Complex, which features an IGA, Post Office, green grocer, bakery, chemist and other retail stores.
Coupled with an easy living, open-plan design, these villa homes are designed for smaller families, including first home buyers, empty nesters, a place to come home to for the grey nomads, investors, or simply someone who wants a low care, more manageable home.
4/81 Page Avenue, North Nowra, is a single storey three bedroom villa located towards the rear of Elysium. Featuring a section of stunning landscaped gardens in the rear yard, the home is set on a 477 sq.m block, which backs onto a proposed public reserve, offering a peaceful outlook.
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms including an ensuite off main
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bench
- Open-plan living and dining areas opening out onto private rear pergola
- Quality features, fixtures and finishes
- Remote controlled single garage with internal access
- Fully landscaped, with lush gardens
- Fenced low maintenance rear yard
- Backs onto proposed public reserve
- Lot size: 477 sq.m
- Home size: 140.8 sq.m
- Estimated rental return: $18,000 - $19,200 pa
Elysium qualifies for State/Federal Government grants, whether you are a first or subsequent new home buyer.
Experience says prices will rise when construction is near completion - buy now and save.
Talk to our Sales Team for a preview of Elysium, a 'place of happiness'. An information memorandum is available on request, talk to our Sales Team for more information.
* Designed by Craig White Building Design
* Artistic Impressions by Marcus Groom
- Building Size Approx. - 140 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 477 m2