8 George Lee Way, North Nowra NSW 2541
Something Special House - Property ID: 944649
Have you been looking for a home that offers something a little more than standard? One that won’t break the bank? One that suits a family large or small?
8 George Lee Way is that home. Set in a quiet street of quality homes this property is sure to suit. With a list of quality inclusions an inspection is a must.
A few of the features include;
• Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop, breakfast bar and gas cooktop
• North facing open plan living
• Media room / rumpus room
• Study or optional 5th bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Traditional Beech hardwood flooring throughout the home
• Alfresco entertaining deck
• Master bedroom with walk through robe and full size Ensuite bathroom
• Private rear yard
Located on the edge of Mahogany Creek reserve and Bomaderry creek reserve, Illaroo Rd Public school, North Nowra Shops and Medical centre. Its location is second to none.
To arrange your inspection, contact the selling agents Professionals Clyde Poulton Real Estate Nowra.
- Land Size Approx. - 560 m2